Mirrors Cut To Size
ABC Glass Processing
Glass Mirrors Cut To Size
Looking to incorporate mirror glass into a bespoke furniture design for a customer? Been tasked with adding full-length mirrors to a commercial client’s gym? Or perhaps you’re a bathroom installer seeking a way to brighten up a dingy cloakroom toilet? Whatever the case, abc Glass can supply high quality mirrors cut to size in a range of shapes and finishes.
Custom mirrors in any shape & size
Silvered, antique and tinted styles for every scenario
Whether you’re after large frameless mirrors or small tinted mirrors with bevelled trims, our skilled technicians can help. Choose from 4mm or 6mm thick bespoke mirrors to suit their purpose and placement. Standard silvered mirrors are a versatile option and work well in most settings, including bathrooms and kitchens that lack light. We also stock distressed mirrors to fit vintage décor schemes, alongside tinted grey and bronze mirror glass too.
Whichever your client prefers, each made to measure mirror is backed with a protective foil backing. This helps to prevent breakages and preserve the reflective finish, even when glued directly to the wall in place of tiles. Plus, thanks to our advanced CNC and waterjet cutting machines, we can produce premium mirror glass in practically any shape.
From classic rectangles and ovals to more complex designs, our custom mirrors are cut to size from templates for accuracy. The edges are then polished for safety and cut-outs can be made to accommodate fittings and sockets. On top of that, we offer like-for-like replacement mirror glass to repair broken mirrors. This includes ageing the glass accordingly, if desired.
Want to add dimension to your mirrors? Experts in creating bespoke mirrors cut to size, we are also one of only a few glass processors to offer hand bevelling. As such, we can taper the edges of round and intricate mirror glass, alongside machining straight edge designs.
In short, abc Glass is your one stop shop for mirrors cut to size, no matter the project.
Started using abc glass end of 2021. I have to say that service, delivery and quality have been excellent and, compared with our previous supplier, their prices are very competitive. Highly recommend.
ABC glass processing are a fantastic glass supplier, well organised, very helpful and competitively priced. The attention to detail and quality of glass is also second to none.
Fantastic reliable service of quality products. Office staff are always very helpful and knowledgeable, Sarah in sales is amazing !!! Just the perfect company to deal with.
Always a fantastic service! They go above and beyond to help you get the job done. My go to supplier for glass.
Great Company to work with, great service, quality and competitive prices. Thoroughly recommend them.
Excellent – will always help if they can. Good product, good price, good knowledge.
Just had delivered the glass to replace my staircase with glass panels. Very helpful, good value for money and delivered exactly when promised, thank you.
Learn more about mirrors cut to size by abc Glass Processing
Use the expansion panels below to learn more about our mirrors cut to size and associated services
What type of mirror glass can abc Glass produce?
Our talented team can provide a wide range of mirrors cut to size. Here are some examples:
- Silvered mirrors – standard polished designs (often referred to as silver mirrors)
- Antique mirror glass – aged glass that can be used to fix broken/ vintage mirrors
- Floor to ceiling mirrors – a light-reflecting, contemporary take on wall cladding
- Frameless mirrors – sleek design with no outer frame and polished edges for safety
- Mirrors for display cabinets – to slot into the back of new or existing cabinets
- Gym mirrors – full-length designs that can be safely bonded directly to the wall
- Bathroom mirrors – for splashbacks, wall cladding or the front of storage cabinets
- Custom-shaped mirrors – any shape based on either DXF files or hard templates
- Replacement mirror glass – to repair broken framed mirrors/ update a retro model
- Mirrored splashbacks – can be used behind sinks and beneath kitchen wall cabinets to reflect light and create the illusion of more space.
- Bevelled mirrors – mirrors with a ground and polished angled bevel applied to the outer edges of the mirror.
Note: mirrored splashbacks are not toughened and should not be fitted behind hobs/ stoves.
What other bespoke mirror services are available?
- Polishing – both framed and frameless custom mirrors come with polished edges as standard for safety reasons – especially useful for installation. The surface of the glass is also polished to remove imperfections and ensure a smooth finish each time.
- Bevelling – as mentioned, we are one of only several remaining glass processing teams that can produce bevelled mirrors by hand. As a result, we can offer numerous shaped mirrors with a stylish, 3D effect to add depth to your client’s décor. Whatever the request, from circles to love hearts, we’ve got all glass bevelling needs covered.
- Sandblasting – want to include a logo in a commercial custom cut glass design? Or maybe a decorative border or focal point to add interest to a domestic customer’s home interiors? Either way, we can sandblast the surface of your new or replacement mirror glass to create the desired pattern.
- Custom painting – Alternatively, we can paint parts of bespoke mirrors to produce a specified design. Simply select any RAL colour to complement the décor it will be positioned alongside, then send us an image to replicate.
We can deliver your bespoke mirrors
We offer a free delivery service for custom mirrors and glass to retail and commercial customers in central and southern England. The map below shows the areas that we deliver to regularly. We are also able to travel further afield for large orders, please contact us if you have questions about our delivery service.
Mirrored splashback installation service
If you are interested in mirrored glass splashbacks, we offer a measuring and installation service for customers living within 30 miles of our glass processing facility in Portsmouth. Below is a map showing the approximate areas served by our installation team. Please view our glass splashbacks page for more information, or contact our sales team, who will be pleased to help you.